Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Friends, Ink.

I'm halfway through my BEASTLY revision, and I must confess that there have been times when I would rather play Frisbee with my computer than tap one more blasted word. However, as the computer I am currently using is actually my sister's, I have restrained my Frisbee impulses. But I'm not writing this post to mewel about writing woes. I want to talk about the amazing revivification powers friends possess.

I don't know how many times I've snapped the quill and declared surrender, and then a friend taped my courage back together with humor, ice cream, cajoling, etc. Sometimes I feel like my feeble Fantasia is down to the last grain of sand, and then a creative confidant brings the kingdom back with two well-placed words: Get busy.

Thanks, friends. I doff my tiara to your splendidness.

No comments:

Post a Comment