Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Agented!

I am very pleased to announce that I have accepted an offer of representation from Natalie M. Fischer of the Sandra Dijkstra Literary Agency.

I just want to say to all my fellow writers still agent-hunting, NEVER GIVE UP! Keep writing and revising. It pays off in time. For some, perhaps after a short while, for others, longer. It took me about four years of serious scribbling, research and revision to come to this point in my writing career, with oodles of rejections along the way. But here I am. I can't believe it myself!

Now for further revisions and editor-hunting . . .

2 comments:

  1. I know I've said this on Facebook, but I'm really just so very happy for you! Congratulations again.

    And I'm sorry that I ended up not being able to help you along the way with Iffy Magic. Mostly I didn't feel like I had much to contribute to a critique partner at the time, since I've been feeling unusually anxious about letting people see this first draft.

    But if you would like me to help with any other projects, I have been and will be more than willing to look at anything you'd like! And hopefully it won't be too long before I can ask people to look at my own things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is amazing news. I hear this is a wonderful agency. Great job!

    ReplyDelete